2. These stir-fried noodles look and sound like something I’d love to eat.
3. I am simultaneously intrigued, perplexed, humored, and terrified by this post.
4. These whole wheat maple walnut scones sound tasty. I would probably add some dried fruit, like cherries or blueberries.
5. We have been brainstorming ideas for storing the ever growing number of pots and pans that accumulate in our small kitchen… I loved some of these spaces!
6. Growing up, I loved reading. Summer reading contests where you’d win prizes for reading a certain number of books never stood a chance… I racked up my prizes every week. These 19 Quotes That Will Make You Fall in Love with Books Again really did remind me about something I’d missed incredibly much.
7. My absolute number one favorite doughnut is a yeasted glaze doughnut. Nothing fancy. My second favorite is an old fashioned glaze doughnut. These look like an immediate love affair for my doughnut affection.
8. I firmly believe that pizza math is the only math for me! (Always order the largest pizza!)
9. I don’t think there’s anything at all wrong with being considered sensitive. It took me a long time to learn and appreciate the beauty of feeling everything deeply rather than feeling nothing at all.
10. This recipe for General Tso Cauliflower sounds dee-lish!
11. This was a good reminder for the week: